The Longest Night
Wednesday, December 20, 2023, 7:00 PM
The Longest Night (formerly Blue Christmas)
For Those Seeking Comfort
Wednesday, December 20
All are welcome to this gentle, contemplative service. Please join us if you are seeking:
- time for solitude, prayer and reflection
- inspiration from heartfelt readings and acoustic music
- a place of comfort and solace in quiet community
- to simply be with any feelings of disappointment, loss, or grief that can seem even more poignant at this time of year
- space in which God can act where our minds and bodies are not preoccupied
This worship service will include opportunities for the lighting of candles amidst prayers so please feel free to gather your candles beforehand.
This worship service will also be live streamed on our Online Worship page.