CPS Community Champion Collection
Collection for Distribution at
John P. Parker Elementary School
Church of the Redeemer has partnered with Cincinnati Public Schools to collect, organize, and distribute supplies to children at John P. Parker Elementary School. This program begins on Monday March, 23 and we need donations of the following supplies:
new, in package, please
- Deodorant (men's and women's)
- Sanitary Napkins and Tampons
Power Packs/Non-Perishable Foods
- Fruit Pouches, Applesauce Pouches, (ex., "Go Go Squeeze")
- Hearty soups that kids will like (ex., Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup)
- SpaghettiOs or other Chef Boyardee type canned meals
- Trail mix (No peanuts or tree nuts)
- Canned Tuna
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Vegetables
Supplies can be dropped off in the bins located at the parking lot/preschool entrance at Church of the Redeemer at your earliest Convenience.
Questions? Contact the Rev. Melanie W. J. Slane, Associate for Mission & Liturgy.
If you prefer to offer a donation, please use the form below. Thank you.
CPS Community Champion Collection Donation
Thank you for supporting Cincinnati Public School students through Church of the Redeemer's Community Champion program.