Class 101 College Prep
Monday, December 12, 2022, 3:00 PM
CoR After School hosts Athaviya Maricar from Class 101 to discuss college planning topics to adequately prepare teens who will be college bound after high school. Athaviya is here to answer any questions students may have about their own college planning as well as offer tailored conversations that fit the natural rhythms of college preparation throughout one's high school career.
Check out the schedule to see the conversations being offered each month*:
- August 31 – Senior focus | Starting college application processes
- September 12 – Freshman-Juniors focus | College lists, test prep, and goals
- October 10 – Senior Focus | FAFSA
- November 14 – All students | Keeping up GPA
- December 12 – Senior Focus | Application Deadlines
- January 9 – Freshman-Junior Focus | Test Prep
- February 13 – Senior Focus | Outside Scholarships
- March 13 – All students | Course selection for next school year
- April 10 – Senior Focus | Prep for graduation and transition to college
- May 8 – Freshman-Junior Focus | Resume building
For more information about Class 101 and the services Athaviya can provide outside of our after-school programming, click here!
*Dates/topics could be subject to change, so be sure to check back or ask our CoR After School staff about any topics that may be of specific interest.
Tags: CoR Afterschool